Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A failure is ...

A failure is a non success that you did not learn from.


This is something my Hilmir gave me to recite as often as possible throughout the day. I have it memorized, but I still struggle with feeling like a failure sometimes.


We had our first fight last night. It wasn't as big as other fights I have had and I think that was because Hilmir insisted on communication throughout. There were a couple of MIScommunications throughout, but that is often the nature of IM conversations. Once we switched to voice
things got MUCH better!!


Now things are better! I learned a lot from our disagreement, not the least of which is that I continue to love my Hilmir and do not regret for a moment submitting myself to him. He owns all of me, which is right and proper for me. Of all the men who I have wanted to own me, he
is the best, as he is Dominant. Not Domineering, which I have had to deal with before, but Dominant.


When I was in my early 20's I SO wanted my first husband to be my Master and he tried his best, although at the time, neither of us realized what I was so desperately trying to get. Since then I have been trying and trying. Now I have an Owner and I am proud of my status as his praell!


Alika

No comments:

Post a Comment