Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beginning the Journey!

I have asked Hilmir permission to begin this blog. It would be public
and anything potentially controversial would go into the private rant
blog that only he can view. Once he approves it, I would forward it
over to the public blog.

Now I have to be patient .... NOT my strong suit, but .... I'm working
on it, with Hilmir's help.

In the meantime, I can begin this, should my Hilmir give me permission
to have this blog.

The best place is probably with a small glossary, to help people realize
that Hilmir and I do not use the "usual" BDSM vocabulary LOL.

Hilmir is Old Norse for chief ... for us it means "Master"
praell is Old Norse for "slave" ... and of course for us it means "slave"

A few words on why we choose to use the word praell. The word 'slave'
has offended me for a long time. Maybe it is because I am African
American. That probably has something to do with it. In this
politically correct day and age everyone wants to say they don't see
color or race or sex. For me, that is an incredible insult *shrugs*. I
am proud of my heritage, so why are some people doing their damndest to
commit political genocide on countless races, cultures and religions?
Oh well.

In the Viking time, Norsemen did capture slaves, but many men and women
*volunteered* to be slaves. For me, I am the bound praell to my Hilmir
because he WON me. In a way he did capture me, but not at all in a bad way.

OK now a little history ...

I met my Hilmir in October of 2009. We were friends while I belonged to
another, who released me as soon as things in my life got tough. Hilmir
was there to protect me in the fragile place praells can find themselves
after being released in such a horrible way.

But, after Frank, I did not *want* a long distance Master. I wanted
someone local. Hilmir and I talked, cammed (non sexual for the most
part). When I realized I was falling in love with him, I cried. A
lot. because I wanted someone local and Hilmir lives in Kentucky!!!

I refused to submit and refused to submit and refused. On December 31,
around midnight I made it "official" I could not submit.

In the end, I submitted to my Hilmir on January 1, 2010.

He knew I would all along.

Which is why he is in charge LOL.

My Hilmir has made the decision to move here to California to be closer
to me, for which I am grateful. I will fly one last time to Kentucky
and he will drive us back. When I am with him again, it is his
intention to collar me to him.

I am honored beyond all praell!

Alika

2 comments:

  1. Little sister you know that I support you, and your Hilmir, in this decision. I stand behind my kindred in the way he is so protective of you, and how he loves you enough to pick up and move closer. Perhaps this is what you were needing all along. As always I say: If either of you need to talk, I'm just an email away. Plus Ange has my phone number if things get dicey for y'all.

    ReplyDelete